KENDU ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
VACANCY FOR POSITION OF
- Minimum of Bachelor of Business Administration degree or equivalent and/or CPA finalist.
- At least two (2) years working experience in a busy organization
- Experience in the health care industry is an added advantage
- Possess a good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to prepare accurate and timely financial statements and relevant reports
- Ability to effectively assist in the preparation of the budget for the Hospital
- Computer literate
- Experience in the use of SUN System of accounting is an added advantage.
- While KAH is an equal opportunity employer, this particular position may be restricted to Seventh-day Adventists of good standing
Candidates meeting the above requirements and interested in the position should forward their application letters to:
The Human Resource Manager
Kendu Adventist Hospital
- O. Box 20 – 40301
So as to reach the above on or before October 26th, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.